HIGH PERFORMANCE MEDICAL COLLECTION SERVICE
PROVEN RESULTS – COMPETITIVE RATES – MAXIMIZE YOUR MEDICAL CLAIM PROFITS !
Workers Compensation, Personal Injury Liens / LOP, No-Fault(PIP)
Private, Commercial, Government Insurance
Any Specialty – Any State
We Specialize in Workers compensation and Zero Balance Accounts Collection and Recovery
Collection Service Request Form
Benefits of Service
We strive to exceed your highest expectations. Key medical billing & collection services we provide include:
Comprehensive medical coding with CPC certified coders
Denials management and complete appeals process
Coding complexity is increasing rapidly. Medical coding and billing errors are caught and corrected before they impede the cash flow of the practice
Scripts for staff, educating staff
Efficiently of front end
35 years of medical billing experience our team is equipped with advanced technology and operational excellence to take your billing operations forward, whether you are a multi-specialty group or a solo practice.
All types of specialties
Easy intergration and conversion
3 to 20% for billing and collection
Quality in billing and collection. Higher return
Front-office support (eligibility and benefits verification, pre-authorizations)
We offer start-up support, fee-schedule optimization, benchmarking, network participation consulting, payer contracting and negotiations
Practice Mangement and Revenue Cycle Management
Funding and Factoring
Our back-office teams take on your administrative and medical billing work at scale, sending claims, posting payments, and resolving denials.
We eliminate revenue leakages by streamlining your entire workflow; from eligibility, to check in, co pay collection and the entire back office – helping you optimize revenue collection
Specialize in zero balance Recievable Regardless of the size or location of your practice, we make transitioning a simple, cost-effective, and painless experience.
Our secondary collection plan extends the life of your healthcare accounts receivable, revives these accounts to recover an additional portion of the collectible receivable
For practices of any size, billing, system, and human resources are expensive and often difficult to maintain. Most medical practices do not have the experience, time, or resources to achieve maximum reimbursement from their billing.
CALIFORNIA WORKERS COMP COLLECTION SERVICE
SB863/SB1160 COMPLIANT – REVENUE CYCLE MANAGEMENT
We Collect for all specialties from PT, Pain Management, Interpretation, Transportation, DME, Tox, Compounds Pharmacy, etc
Our Company Collection service improve the link and connection between physician and patient by eliminating billing errors and successfully navigating complex insurance claims. Consequently our clients experience fewer payment delays and denials, increased and fast cash flow, and much improved revenues!
We will improve your WC collection Profits and will provide an integrated funding service if needed for your WC claims.
In addition, We are aware that some of our clients don’t always have time to organize, update, or consolidate lots of account receivable data, which is why we have specialists to do that for them. We have proven methodologies to scrub and clean data after data migrations or data loss, to enter missing data, and make incomplete data complete.
Our Strong Team of Seasoned California WC collection specialists are committed and trained in following up on all new billing, collection and revenuer Cycle Management requirements under SB863/SB1160, but also the filing of liens, DOR’s and WCAB litigation for Accounts Receivables.
- Guarantee enhanced revenues!
- We provide real time detailed collection reports.
- Our insurance verification process verify, review, and research all Patients demographic data to ensure accuracy of information.
- We make sure Printed HCFA with Proof of Service are directly mailed to relevant insurance companies that do not accept electronic billing yet.
- Full access to billing and collections patient database, 24/7, through our cloud based system with full billing data and search functions.
- All of of our team is experienced and certified
- Handling all aspects of Workers’ Comp claim collection, including monitoring cases via EDEX /EAMS & WC litigation processes.
- We engage your patients with professional communication and statements
- WCAB Litigation Service – Tenacious follow up process – We will make sure you representation at WCAB conferences and hearings. Find out how we can get your payments quickly!Optimal Lien resolution
- Revenue Cycle Management professionals and certified coders on staff
- Coding,Billing, and all collection processes including Denial Management/Follow up: Credentialing,Reporting/Analytics, Electronic Medical Records
- Full Data migrations, data entry, data loss. We have a keen eye for detail and a strong methodology for full A/R clean up.
- Access to expert resources and the latest technology for WC collection – innovative software technology that works to eliminate error and increases efficiency in the collection process
- We would ensure that all of your documentation related to your claims is safely stored in our HIPPA certified cloud based data base.
- Request For Authorization
- Second Bill Review
- Independent Bill Review
- W.C.A.B. Representation
Why Outsource your medical Collection?
Some of the Specialties we Collect for WC claims
- General Surgery
- Physician Specialties
- Physical Medicine/Rehabilitation
- Urgent Care
- Pain Management
- General Practice
- Internal Medicine
- Mental Health
- Nursing Home/Home Care
- Nurse Practitioner
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
NATIONAL SUPERIOR MEDICAL COLLECTION AND BILLING SERVICES
ALL TYPES OF MEDICAL CLAIMS – 35 YEARS IN BUSINESS
MOST COMPETITIVE RATES – COLLECTION MARKETPLACE FEATURED VENDOR!
Our Company offers a complete Billing and collection for Worker’s Compensation Claims, PPO, HMO, Medicare, Medicaid, etc
We fully handle the entire revenue cycle management that include charge entry, electronic and manual claims submission, claims tracking and verification, AR follow up, payment posting and patient billing.
Data is captured from super bills and charges are entered, with quality checks to ensure correct codes and modifiers.
We capture data from denial EOBs and act on those that require follow up in a fast and efficient manner.
Once remittance advices are received and checks are deposited, we close the cycle by posting the cash and update the Provider.
On valid denials, the balance is transferred to the patient and statements are issued and mailed for payment.
WC Claims are submitted to the insurance company /Worker’s Compensation Board – Claims are submitted electronically to the Board in batch mode in XML format.WC Attorneys – Claims are also mailed out to attorneys. This helps the attorneys during the hearings, scheduled by the board.
Our WC Reporting enables you to see the collection status at any time for each claim, payer or patient. We also send periodic status reports that include AR summaries, claim tracking reports, AR Aging. We provide an analysis to estimate your cash position for a particular week.
AR Follow Up
Our team files HP1A for all pending claims with no response in 45 days. The Board typically responds to a correctly filed HP1A with an HP2. This is followed by an HP3 in case of a denial and an HP3.1 in case of a payment notification. In the event that there is no response in the form of an HP3 or HP3.1 within 7 days, Med Fortunefiles an HPJ1 as required by the Board. Our analysts carefully track each open claim through this AR cycle until it is paid. Dedicated executives call payers/the Board to get updates on status of claims that are scheduled for hearing. We review notices of decision (NOD) and act on those favoring the provider to expedite payment.
Improvement in collections of up to 60% Reduced AR days Customized reports enable you to reach sound decision making Easy and fast access to your data and documents Expertise in workers’ compensation revenue cycle management Software specialized for workers’ compensation billing requirements Document management system that seamlessly integrates with your billing system